Soul Work Counseling has many therapy related services to offer you.
- Individual Counseling – Counseling is performed by a therapist who upholds Christian values, beliefs and philosophies.
- Couples Counseling – My approach to couples work is to have both people in the room for 2 hour sessions. We work on joint and individual issues in a safe environment to help build intimacy back into the relationship.
- Family Counseling – Restoring family relationships in group sessions with some or all family members.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – 3 hours a day four days a week for therapy and education. Groups available for Adults and adolscents ages 13-17.
- EMDR – (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) – Used to reprocess memories that still cause anger, hurt, shame or any negative emotion.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) – Exercises using both sides of your brain for fast and easy change.
- Sexual Abuse – Individual therapy for all ages.
- Anger Management – EMDR and NLP may be used to target sources of anger and resolve the “hot buttons” that trigger anger outbursts. New skills will be taught to help manage situations in the future with more control.
- Art Therapy -For children through Adult